Consider the following:
- Killer bees have moved up from Mexico and into the southern United States; they should reach Canada by 2025.
- People only use 10% of their brain capacity.
- A penny dropped from the CN Tour is lethal because it will travel downward as fast as a bullet shot from a rifle.
- Type A personalities always make great leaders.
- Print is dead in this brave new world of digital advertising supremacy.
Uh, huh. Except no, none of that is true. Let’s set aside the first four on that list and focus on the last: print.
Print is far from dead; in fact, it’s an extremely effective means of conveying your company’s brand message to consumers. Print offers a tangibility that can not be reproduced online. Attached to this tangibility is a degree of credibility as well. It’s a real thing…really there…really in your hand.
That said, print does have it’s limitations. This is where your company’s online advertising kicks in. Facebook, Google Adwords and Google Remarketing are extremely effective, but in a whole different way.
There is one constant factor found in both the print and digital worlds, and that is with the graphic image; professionally developed imagery is important no matter how it is conveyed to the consumer.